Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I can promise you is a day of reckoning, that you wont live long enough to never forget?

You Understand?What I can promise you is a day of reckoning, that you wont live long enough to never forget?
Is this a movie quote? If not then I have no idea what you are saying.What I can promise you is a day of reckoning, that you wont live long enough to never forget?
Stop wasting our time, Jimmy Sarno. It is neither big nor clever. What I can promise you is that most contributors will read your 'question' and think you must be - quite simply - a bit of a dork. Glad you're so happy with people thinking that. Must be very liberating. :o)What I can promise you is a day of reckoning, that you wont live long enough to never forget?
But no one knows the day or time, if the houseowner had known what time the thief would come he would have been ready for him. So it will be and as such you know not when either.l

No comments:

Post a Comment